Technology is inherently difficult to manage because it is constantly changing, often in ways that cannot be predicted. Business and IT leaders know that they need to address the particular ways in which their companies should approach the use of technology in business strategies and operations.
Galeas Consulting works directly with business owners, executives and advisors. We assist our clients in the strategic management of technology to create competitive advantage by incorporating technological opportunities into the corporate strategy.
Our work is collaborative, involving client personnel and resources and the transfer of skills to the client. Our engagements are usually completed within one to six months. We work against specific objectives with clearly-established timing and trajectory, contributing to client business goals.
Our approaches revolve around a simple idea: Improving the client's condition.
One of the cornerstones of our success is to dramatically improve the relationship between business and IT leadership by navigating its progression into a collaborative and productive relationship.Results you can expect:
- Increased business satisfaction with IT services
- IT behavior focused on business outcomes - not technology
- Improved relationship between business and IT leadership
- Technology is evaluated based on its strategic value
- Enhanced business participation and ownership of IT initiatives
- Reduced costs of platform support and integration
- Improved business value of IT investments
- Shift from "firefighting" to innovation and business agility
What we do
Galeas Consulting works directly with business owners, executives and advisors. We assist our clients in using IT effectively to achieve strategic business objectives such as improved financial performance and marketplace competitiveness.IT Strategy Services that will help your organization:
- Design a portfolio of IT projects that will clearly and successfully achieve your company's strategic and tactical objectives
- Improve the relationship between business and IT leaderships by establishing trust and confidence through the creation of a true partnership aligned around common goals, language and incentives
- Ensure your CIO is a valued strategist and business leader rather than a technology manager
- Utilize IT effectively to achieve business objectives, including improved financial performance and marketplace competitiveness
Project Services that will save your company time and money by:
- Creating management structures and guidelines to ensure your projects are successful, and allow you to identify any potential risks
- Developing and implementing a remedial plan for a struggling project that will help insure its success, and provide appropriate warnings when it should be abandoned
Vendor Selection Services to:
- Translate business objectives into a fast and cost-effective vendor selection process that ensures you have the right hardware, software and implementation providers for success
- Provide an independent analysis into which partners are the most appropriate for your organization in terms of skills, size, services and cost
Technology Advisory Services that will:
- Establish technology-centric roadmaps designed to improve your technology portfolio and reduce functionality overlaps, technical drawbacks, and support costs
- Determine and resolve platform issues, including whether the technical platforms are functionally adequate and technically sufficiently sound to support your business strategy
"Your ability to envision a larger perspective above and beyond the strictly technical one has been extremely valuable to our organization, and has raised the visibility of our department by helping our internal business colleagues and clients gain a better understanding of the larger objective and increasing significance of IT."
Lubo Vitkov, UN [more]
"You have shown to be a visionary, demonstrating that there is always yet another technology angle that we were not familiar with which can provide a better solution to the issue we are facing."
Amir Karmazin, UN [more]