Galeas Consulting works directly with business owners, executives and advisors. We help clients develop IT strategies that are tightly aligned to business goals and corporate priorities, and to create an adaptive IT enterprise for sustainable advantage.
Our work is collaborative, involving client personnel and resources and the transfer of skills to the client. Our engagements are usually completed within one to six months. We work against specific objectives with clearly-established outcomes and timing, contributing to client business goals.
Our approaches revolve around a simple idea: Improving the client's condition.
One of the fundamentals of our success is to vastly improve the relationship between business and IT leadership by helping it become a collaborative relationship.
What We Do
We assist clients gain a clear understanding of their needs and options to enable them to make the best decisions about their business technology.
In collaboration with our clients, we:
- Leverage technology to improve core business performance
- Vastly improve the relationship between business leadership and IT leadership
- Translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful business results
- Improve IT performance for competitive superiority
- Make better strategic, financial, managerial and operational decisions
- Improve operational efficiencies and visibility across the organization
"Bruno's efforts have produced high quality results time and time again. He is always in the forefront to suggest new ideas and new technologies to improve our daily operations towards our customers."
Peter Dierckx, United Nations
"Very goal oriented as well as a team player, Bruno is keenly devoted to his work. He consistently delivers high quality results for our organization."
Amish Chudasama, Epsilon