Galeas Consulting works directly with business owners, executives and advisors. We help clients develop IT strategies that are tightly aligned to business goals and corporate priorities, and to create an adaptive IT enterprise for sustainable advantage.
Our work is collaborative, involving client personnel and resources and the transfer of skills to the client. Our engagements are usually completed within one to six months. We work against specific objectives with clearly-established outcomes and timing, contributing to client business goals.
Our approaches revolve around a simple idea: Improving the client's condition.
One of the fundamentals of our success is the ability to dramatically improve the relationship between business and IT leadership by helping it become a collaborative relationship.
What We Do
We assist clients gain a clear understanding of their needs and options to enable them to make the best decisions about their business technology.
In collaboration with our clients, we:
- Improve the relationship between business and IT leadership
- Leverage IT assets and capabilities to drive innovation and profitable growth
- Maximize the business value from the computing technologies and services
- Create innovative and practical IT strategies to increase the business performance
- Bring innovative ideas to market more successfully
- Explore business opportunities provided by new technology innovation
- Transform strategic business agendas into IT initiatives and solutions
"Bruno's efforts have produced high quality results time and time again. He is always in the forefront to suggest new ideas and new technologies to improve our daily operations towards our customers."
Peter Dierckx, United Nations
"Very goal oriented as well as a team player, Bruno is keenly devoted to his work. He consistently delivers high quality results for our organization."
Amish Chudasama, Epsilon