IT Infrastructure Strategy and Transformation
IT infrastructure technology is inherently difficult to manage because it is constantly changing, often in ways that cannot be predicted. Business and IT leaders know that they need to address the particular ways in which their company should approach the use of IT infrastructure technology in business strategies and operations.
Galeas Consulting works directly with business owners, executives and advisors. We assist our clients in managing IT infrastructure technology strategically to create competitive advantage by incorporating technological opportunities into the corporate strategy.
From developing and implementing a portfolio of strategic projects, to guidance on new and emerging technologies, we will help you transition IT from a cost center to a broker of strategic business value.
Results you can expect:
- Increased business satisfaction with IT services
- IT behavior focused on business outcomes - not technology
- Improved relationship between business and IT leadership
- Technology is evaluated based on its strategic value
- Enhanced business participation and ownership of IT initiatives
- Reduced costs of platform support and integration
- Improved business value of IT investments
- Shift from "firefighting" to innovation and business agility
"Your expertise in managing IT infrastructures has been extremely valuable in making our environment more stable, predictable, and orderly. You work effectively with both technical personnel and business clients who are the consumers of our IT services, and you understand that certain IT work cannot be postponed."
Lubo Vitkov, United Nations
"Very goal oriented as well as a team player, Bruno is keenly devoted to his work. He consistently delivers high quality results for our organization."
Amish Chudasama, Epsilon